Raven Research Associates offer a wide range of educational and assessment services from experienced and well-qualified staff members. Among the specialized services offered are the following:
• Test Design and Development
• Program Evaluation
• Survey Design and Analysis
• Curriculum Development
• Development of Standards
Staff has extensive experience at local, national and international levels in the design, development and administration of credentialing and assessment examinations in the educational, medical, and vocational fields. In addition, services are offered in curriculum and program development.
Satisfied clients have included schools, school districts, universities, ministries of education, and other research agencies.
The Principal Researcher, Dr. Alan R. Taylor, has held a number of key positions in the educational field. Among them the following:
• Director of the Technology Assisted Student Assessment Institute of British Columbia
• Director of Examinations and Program Assessment – Ministry of Education
• Director of Curriculum, Evaluation, and Research – Large Metropolitan School District
• Canadian Research Coordinator – Third International Mathematics and Science Study (TIMSS)
• Research Associate and Adjunct Professor – University of British Columbia
• Special Consultant to the Ministries of Education and/or Universities in Jordan, Malaysia, Cyprus, and Finland
Raven Research Associates has also developed a series of Student Work/Guidebooks for Mathematics that is designed to enhance student success in mathematics in Grades 4 through 12. Each publication is directly linked to the provincial curriculum and was developed by experienced teachers of mathematics.
These publications have been enthusiastically received by many students, teachers, tutors, and parents. They are an ideal supplement to classroom instruction for all students and are valuable enhancements for students taking correspondence and night school courses, night school and summer school courses, and for those being home-schooled.
Click here for detailed Product Information